At Christmas 2008, Duncan “Chase me” Norvelle was appearing at the theatre in Stevenage in a ‘Legends of the Oche’ show/tournament. I commented at the time – but re-reading my post I was curious to know if he was gay or not, given that his whole routine was based around limp-wristed campery.
So I Googled and here are 5 things that I didn’t know this time yesterday:
1. Duncan Norvelle is straight (married to Jane (Norvelle)).
2. Duncan Norvelle hosted the pilot show which eventually went on to become Blind Date.
3. Duncan Norvelle scored a record 281 as a celebrity guest on Bullseye.
4. Duncan Norvelle is a part-time landscape gardener – and sometimes does other celebs’ gardens.
5. Duncan Norvelle can be seen selling furniture in Kamenka furniture store on Doncaster Road, Stairfoot.
I, for one, feel better for knowing all of the above.